Join us for A Taste of Sustainability coffee morning on Friday 8 October from 8am to 10am. The college provides funded programmes to help businesses across Norfolk and Suffolk helping them to reduce their carbon footprint. This is event forms part of the West Suffolk Business Festival 2021.
- Have a hot or cold beverage and breakfast item on us (vegan option recommended)
- Introduction from the Sustainability Development Coordinator
- Talk about what is to come with the Sustainability Centre, joining and creating a network
- Talks from our guests
- Chance to network
Location: University Studies Campus, 73 Western Way, IP33 3TB
Date and time: Friday 8 October 2021, 8am to 10.00am
And we have also invited college and local guests:
- Richard Carter (Non-Exec IEMA director & Lecturer at West Suffolk College) – Will introduce us to the IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) courses the college has to offer and reduced rates for SMEs.
- Ned Harrison (BEE Anglia Project Manager at Suffolk County Council) – to speak about the council’s climate change activities and initiatives available to businesses.
- Julian (Love the Leaf Climate Action) – Talks on opportunity for change and importance of working with businesses, students, and local groups.
- Jamie Hart (Project Manager, Avena)– Circularity in end of life and disposals.
Siobhan Eke (Strategic Partnerships, Director Liftshare and MobilityWays) – Talks on how as businesses we can #commutebackbetter, how to sign up and save money!
Terry Sutton (Regional Sales Manager and Carbon Mentor at SaveMoneyCutCarbon) – Talk on impacts SMEs can have on the planet and the practicalities of being more sustainable for a business.
Register for the event
To register, please fill in the form below. For any queries, please email email@example.com
Courtesy of West Suffolk College – 25/08/2021