Borrow £50,001 to £250,000 with nothing to pay for 12
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) is a government initiative to help small UK businesses adversely affected by coronavirus to access finance.
We will handle the application for you and you will get a decision typically in 24 hours. The Government also pays the upfront fee and interest for the first 12 months, helping to reduce the overall cost.
- Rates between 1.8%-7% APR
- Terms from 2 to 6 years
- No personal guarantee required on loans up to £250,000
- Borrow between £50,001 and £250,000
- Nothing to pay for 12 months
- No upfront or early settlement fees
• Business bank statements for the last six months
• Latest full unabbreviated accounts
Who is eligible:
• UK-based business that’s been adversely affected by coronavirus
• Turnover of over £200,000
• Minimum 3 years of trading history
• Over 50% of turnover from trading activity
• Loan is for business purposes
• Loan is primarily for trading in the UK
When taking out a CBILS loan, the business is liable for the full loan amount. The scheme provides a partial guarantee to the lender, not to the business.
Contact me today to apply for funding
Courtesy of Credo Asset Finance – 22/10/20