The next Attleborough & Snetterton Business Forum breakfast will be taking place on Wednesday 4th December at Tyrrells Restaurant & Bar, Snetterton circuit from 7.30-9.30am.
The cost to attend the meeting as a guest and is £25 + vat.
Book your place here or call 01603 702374.
The Attleborough & Snetterton Forum runs as a membership group which entitles your organisation to enjoy a host of marketing activity throughout the year.
We keep membership fees to a minimum to make it affordable for all. Membership will cost you as little as £180+vat(lasting until Dec 2020) and you will receive the members package and enjoy the following benefits:
• Quarterly breakfast events – full English
• Opportunity to chair a breakfast event during the course of the year (optional)
• Meet 60-70 like-minded business people at the breakfast and council representatives
• Access to 3,000 Breckland businesses
• A advert on the pages of the website, which links directly through to your website
• Space on the monthly electronic newsletter sent to all Attleborough & Snetterton businesses registered on the website
• Advertise news, events, jobs and special offers on the pages of the website, used by local residents to find goods and services in their area
• Speaker opportunities at a breakfast
• Exclusive invites as and when to business events held in the area and further afield
• As and when email communication on relevant business information and opportunities
All for less than the price of an advert in a local publication.