Norfolk HarFest – Saturday 2 October 2021, 10:00 – 16:00, Norfolk Showground
Come and join us for this Autumn’s largest celebration of the Norfolk harvest.
Norfolk HarFest, our one-day autumn festival will be held at Norfolk Showground on Saturday 2 October 2021 between 10:00 – 16:00.
Tradestands and caters are invited to this event to display and sell some of the very best food, drink, produce and rural crafts from around the county in the autumnal atmosphere of Norfolk Showground.
Throughout the day live musical entertainment will provide the festival spirit with the added attraction of the Norfolk Holstein Club Calf Show, Morrisons Wonky Veg, machinery demonstrations and The Starting Handle Club vintage tractors.
Visitors will experience amazing tastes in the Forager’s Market, sample a variety of delights from our Street Food Hub and get up close to some of our special rare breeds in Mr Mawkin’s Farm.
The spectacular mix of displays, performances, crafts and food and drink will ensure HarFest warms the soul and feeds the imagination this October.
This event is being planned within the current government guidelines and will be amended accordingly.
Tickets will be on sale soon and are £6 per person with under 16’s and RNAA members free.
Want to find out more? Please click here for our traders information pack.
Please join us for Norfolk HarFest this October, book your tradestand now.
BOOK YOUR TRADESTAND
How to book your tradestand at HarFest.
- All Traders will be allowed to sell food and drink (including alcohol) ALL ALCOHOL SALES WILL BE FOR NON CONSUMPTION ONLY ON THE PREMISES. A BAR WILL BE PROVIDED.
- To book your tradestand for HarFest, please click here for our online booking system. Please follow the step by step booking process below.
- Register for an account.
- Select Entries (picture of cow) to book your tradestand space.
- Select Extras (picture of building) to book tables and electricity.
- Checkout and pay for your tradestand. Tradestand space MUST be paid for during the booking process.
- Watch your email for a booking confirmation from RNAA@strident with the subject HarFest Tradestand Online Application – Booking Confirmation. Please double check your junk mail if confirmation email not received.
INDOOR TRADESTAND (EXCLUDING CATERING TRADESTANDS) 3x3m tradestand – £75 (excluding VAT) £90 (including VAT) 6x3m tradestand – £150 (excluding VAT) £180 (including VAT)
OUTDOOR TRADESTAND (FOR CATERING TRADESTANDS ONLY) 6x3m catering tradestand – £225 (excluding VAT) £270 (including VAT) – Price includes electricity (no generators permitted).
Electricity will be provided.
Indoor Tradestands – £20 (Excluding VAT) £24 (Including VAT) You MUST book this in advance when making your online tradestand booking.
Outdoor Catering Tradestands – Included in tradestand price. You MUST book this in advance when making your online tradestand booking. Generators are not permitted due to the proximity to the music entertainment area.
1 table – £4 (excluding VAT) £4.80 (including VAT)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to HarFest and Norfolk Showground in October!
Courtesy of Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association – 31/08/2021