The Agriculture and Estates Team
Our agricultural lawyers cover all aspects of law relating to farmers, landowners and agri-business and we aim to deliver practical, legal solutions to our clients. Our team has the expertise and the knowledge to get to the heart of the issue and work closely with our clients, other parties and organisations to ensure we resolve the situation.
Solicitor – Agriculture and Estates (2-4 PQE), Norwich
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Closing Date: 24 September 2021
Salary: Depending on experience
Specific Hours: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm – flexible working will be considered
We are looking for a Solicitor with between two and four years of PQE to join our team to assist in the delivery of legal services to our clients.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in Commercial Property / Agriculture and Estates (or equivalent). You will require a knowledge of registered and unregistered land law, public rights of way and legal principles relevant to the work conducted by the agriculture and estates team.
When you join the team, you can expect to:
- manage your own case load, initially under the supervision of a Partner
- conduct meetings and interviews with clients
- assess legal issues and advise accordingly
- advise on costs (including the preparation of Letters of Engagement)
- conduct legal research
- draft documents and letters, and prepare and submit searches
- keep up to date with law and practice and attend internal and external courses as required
- If required, assist Partners within the agriculture and estates team based in other offices, and to work from time to time in Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich
- assist in the development of long term client relationships
- attend business development activities on behalf of the agriculture and estates team in the Norfolk area
Ashtons Legal is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all communities and backgrounds.
Courtesy of Ashtons Legal – 25/08/2021